With over 40 years of experience your pet will get the best veterinary diagnosis and treatment available at Whitehorse Veterinary Hospital. Delivering health care from your pets point of view will ensure your pet is pain-free, healthy and happy.
What Our Customers Say …
– Etienne L, Google review
– Beth S, Facebook review
– Courtney W, Google review
– Bonni H, Facebook review
– Beverley W, Facebook review
– Damian L, Google review
Open 7 days a week for your convenience, our highly-trained and caring vets and nurses offer everything you need to keep your pets healthy and happy.
Pet Care Advice
Have a pet care question or concern? Our team of veterinarians and nurses are happy to offer free advice over the phone. Just call 03 9878 3033.
Our highly equipped surgical suite is an accredited and sterile environment for all kinds of surgeries, from desexing to mass removals, orthopedic surgery, and much more.
Our classes are professionally conducted by our experienced dog trainer, veterinary nurses and veterinarians. This three week course will teach your puppy important socialisation skills.
Your Local Petcare Experts
1. We guarantee the best possible outcome for your pet, with compassion, ultimate care and professionalism
2. Your pet can be on the road to recovery sooner with an early and accurate diagnosis using state of the art equipment and facilities
3. The best tools and knowledge to get your pet well fast!
4. The highly equipped theatre suite is accredited for your pet’s surgical needs
5. A full range of basic to complex surgeries to provide pets with the care they deserve
Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Make a Booking
Need to make an appointment? Book your next visit online, quickly and easily.
Making Pet Ownership A Breeze
Call our friendly staff for great advice. Take the guess work out of pet care!
Relax with our simple treatment guide for new pet owners.
Need Training Help?
Convenient and fun, our Puppy Preschool makes training easy.
Love Your Pet? So Do We! They’ll live longer, happier and healthier with best advice and care from our team!