Book your first Consultations Come in and see the wonderful team
7 Ways We Make Owning Your Pet A Breeze
- Quick Question
Call our friendly staff for great advice
- New Puppy or Kitten
Relax with our simple treatment guide for new pet owners
- Need Training Help
Convenient & fun, our Puppy Preschool makes training easy
- Zero compromise
Your pet will be given the care it deserves, without compromise
Open till 8pm weekdays & 7 days a week.
Call or drop in - we'll fit you in
- Love your Pet
So do we! They'll live longer, happier & healthier with expert advice & care from Whitehorse Veterinary Hospital.
Call today for a fun, healthy & stress free pet.
Welcome to Whitehorse Vet,
With over 40 years of experience your pet will get the best veterinary diagnosis and treatment available. Delivering health care from your pets point of view will ensure your pet is pain-free, healthy and happy. No Problem is too big or small - with help available 7 days a week for your convenience. You can expect to be guided by highly trained and caring Vets and Nurses who can solve all of your pet's health problems, including but not limited to-
- vaccinations and microchip implantation
- skin, eye or ear troubles
- bad breath
- lameness and arthritic management
- diabetic management
- weight loss or weight gain
- behavioral concerns
- general illness
- desexing surgeries
- complex soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries
- accidents and injuries
- in-house testing of lumps & bumps
- in-house blood testing
- vaccinations & microchip implantation
Why you can trust us -
1. Guarantee the best possible outcome for your pet, with compassion, ultimate care and professionalism
2. Your pet can be on the road to recovery sooner with an early and accurate diagnosis using state of the art equipment and facilities
3. The best tools and knowledge to get your pet well fast!
4. The highly equipped theatre suite is accredited for your pet's surgical needs
5. A full range of basic to complex surgeries to provide pets with the care they deserve
Call us now to arrange a health check-up and full examination, so we can advise you how to keep your pet in the best of health.
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 8am - 4pm
Sunday: 9am - 1pm